Friday, March 4, 2011

Led Zeppelin Live @ Earl's Court (1975) - Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp



I first picked up a guitar when I was a little kid - probably around seven or eight. I broke a guitar string and decided to go for the piano instead. I was into playing for many years until college when I stopped and only played sporadically until a few years ago when I got back into it to some degree. I don't have a piano where I live so I'm not able to play as much as I would like. Although I have been looking at possibly buying a keyboard. Anyway, I started playing the guitar about three years ago. Someday I would like to be able to play this song, this incredible song off of Led Zeppelin III.

Just to clarify a couple of things: the song's title was misspelled on the album cover during initial printing and should read "Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp." On another note, there is also an instrumental "Bron-Yr-Aur" which is on Zeppelin's Physical Grafitti (1975) album.

No comments:

Post a Comment